inlingua for Professionals
nlingua draws up an individual training concept for each company. All the components of the concept are geared to the company's aims and requirements. A joint analysis is carried out, covering requirements and existing conditions. The determining factors are your planning for human resources, your internal resources and your corporate culture.
The inlingua service package in 10 steps
- Defining the project: inlingua offers training in all languages, at all levels, for all communication needs.
- Placement: the inlingua placememt test, which includes a needs analysis, determines starting level and language objectives.
- Needs analysis: the stated aims enable us to draw up a defined training concept.
- Defining the objectives: the modular structure of our Accelerated Professional Program (APP) enables you to acquire skills for precisely defined communication situations.
- Organizational form: one-on-one, crash training, company courses, in-house or at inlingua, in Germany or abroad.
- Training material: we develop the materials needed for special requirements.
- Trainers: our trainers can accompany your staff - on the job if required - and provide the appropriate feedback.
- Running the course :apart from the trainers, there is always a contact person for organizational support.
- Monitoring progress: you can measure success, e.g. by means of regular feedback and internationally recognized tests.
- Follow-up: specialized training packages provide the means for self-study and the incentive to reach the next proficiency level.
local - regional - national
Each inlingua center is an independent company that knows the local economic conditions and can respond to your individual goals. You will always have a personal contact person who will determine your needs and coordinate the measures to be taken.
Companies operating regionally and nationally benefit from the networking of all inlingua training centers. Standardized programs and services can be arranged with inlingua within a framework agreement. All local centers are then committed to the key points laid down in the framework agreement. This ensures that all employees always receive the same training quality.
Do you have questions or would you like an offer?
We would be pleased to submit you a detailed offer.
The best way is to contact our consultants directly on the telephone number: +49 651 48 891
or use our contact form..