The Placement: objective – exact – from the beginning
- What objectives would you like to achieve with a language training?
- Which prior knowledge can you build on?
- How can you most effectively extend your linguistic ‘operating range’?
The inlingua-placement test ensures a precise analysis of your position – so that your language training fits right from the beginning.
No exam: but an established instrument that offers a reliable estimation of your linguistic skills. Irrespective whether you have made only limited experiences with the target language so far or whether you are already quite advanced: the test result gives you orientation.
- You receive a detailed overview of your current state of knowledge.
- You find out what you can build upon and which areas you can still strengthen.
- You save time and money, because you start directly in the right course with the right contents.
Not just placement but a 3-stage test as a solid basis for decision-making
Stage 1: The test
Three areas are tested vocabulary, structures and situational language.
Stage 2: Self-assessment
You decide at which pre-defined levels you are fully or relatively competent, and you determine the situations in which you need improved skills.
Stage 3: Evaluation
First, the test is evaluated automatically. It is then analyzed by a specialist (e.g. considering aspects like error distribution), who decides whether a brief phone call in the target language is necessary for an exact appraisal. You are given the evaluation by email.
Click here to do the Placement Test in the form you select: