inlingua test as a PDF download
Five steps to the right course at the inlingua centre of your choice
- You can download the inlingua test as an Acrobat PDF document and print it out. Whatever your target language, it will comprise 10 pages in all, including the space for your answers. If you have not yet got an Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download it here.
- Go to page 1 of the inlingua test to find out the rules of play, which you should observe carefully.
- Send your answers (pages 8 to 10) to the inlingua centre of your choice. You will find the address of your inlingua centre Trier here.
- Please put your name and address on your answer pages, otherwise the inlingua centre will be unable to inform you of the result, once it has evaluated your test. inlingua guarantees that it does not pass data on to third parties. It is only inlingua that will have access to data concerning your address and the answers you have given.
- Your test will be evaluated at the inlingua centre and graded by a specialist. You will receive the results by e-mail. We will assign you a consultant to telephone you and discuss the results.
Please note: the test is free of charge and without obligation. If you take the test, you are not bound to book a course.